sked

sked

Sunday 10 April 2011

A weekend in the woods

I've just got back from a weekend in the woods with the BCUK crowd, it was a great weekend and the the company just the weather was fantastic.

I took my Teepee and stove as its not had much use of late,I got there friday evening and by the time I got set up it was dark.



Its a good site and the woodland has some very nice trees.
I had pitched in an open area of the wood as the ground was right for the tent.







A shot of one section of the wood.



I took some more photos of the woodland and some of its big trees but I'll put them in another post.

I managed to get a bit of carving done and started a spoon from Laburnum.



I'll get some more pics up when its finished.

Theres nothing like getting out into the woods for a few nights.

3 comments:

  1. cant berat some quality time in the woods, im away to my woods for a few days this week hopefully - cant wait, should be gorgeous up there as the Bluebells are just starting to flower

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got a little outdoor time. I haven't spent a night outside since I was married 27 years ago. Bugger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad the weather was good for you up there. Your camping spot looks familiar:)I need to get out for a night soon too.

    ReplyDelete